Make All Your Favorite Coffee Beverages
- What's your pleasure Make long or short coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, or a macchiato in seconds.
- Even steam or froth milk for, say, a chai latte or the kids' hot chocolate.
Coffee, Made To Size
- Select the size you want from four pushbutton presets, everything from a one-ounce espresso shot to a 12-ounce coffee.
- Unique sizes (up to 7 oz.) can be programmed and saved using the customizable "My Coffee" setting.
Strength, To Your Taste
- When brewing from whole bean coffee, five strength settings from extra-mild to extra-strong.
- Gives you precisely the flavor you prefer at any selected size.
No Plumbing Needed
- Unlike units that must be connected to a water line, the Wolf coffee system can be installed anywhere without additional plumbing.
- The easily accessible water reservoir holds 60.9 fluid oz. (1.8 liters), enough for several drinks between refills.
Easy To Clean
- Unlike coffee systems that pipe milk through the internal mechanism, the Wolf system cleans with pushbutton ease.
- Rinse the brew head, or clean the milk spout with a jet of steam.
- It's all done in seconds.
- The milk carafe is dishwasher safe, too.
Uses Whole-Bean and Pre-Ground Coffee
- The machine holds a generous supply of whole-bean coffee - about half a pound - and grinds it automatically to make your drink.
- It can brew single-cups from pre-ground coffee, too, so you can have your breakfast blend even when the bean reservoir is full of espresso roast.
Adjustable Built-In Stainless Steel Burr Grinder
- Thirteen grind settings allow you to customize your whole-bean coffee for the taste and body you prefer.
Make It A Double
- For two identical coffees, just press the Double Coffee button and position a cup under each of the two spouts. Or select Double Coffee and place your mug under the spouts to make a double-size coffee for one.
Removable Milk Carafe For Freshness and Convenience
- The dishwasher-safe carafe plugs into the machine to make milk drinks, then can go right in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh.
- Milk is steamed and frothed without passing through the system's internal components.
- That makes cleaning infinitely easier.
Hot Water On Demand - Tea, Anyone
- Tea, hot chocolate, oatmeal, you name it.
- The system can deliver up to 14 ounces of hot water with the push of a button.
- How hot That's up to you. The temperature is adjustable.
Push-Button Control Panel
- Brewing the drink you want at the size and with the taste you want is as easy as pressing a few buttons.
- The bright LCD control panel provides clear information.
Programmable Start Time and Auto Off
- Program a time for the system to turn on and warm up automatically, it will be ready to brew when you're ready to enjoy.
- For safety and energy efficiency, the system powers down after a set period of inactivity.
More Enjoying, Less Cleaning
- After the system prepares a coffee drink, it ejects the compressed grounds into a container.
- Then lets you know when the container is ready to be emptied.
- Meanwhile, a removable drip tray catches excess water from brewing and rinsing.
- Simply rinse it out just as you would your coffee cup.
Built Into Cabinetry, Works Like A Drawer
- Designed to be built seamlessly into your kitchen cabinetry.
- The Wolf coffee system has an ingenious feature:
- Glide rails that enable you to slide the unit out from the wall for easy access to the whole-bean and ground coffee reservoirs.
- It's like opening a drawer.
Supplies Are In Reach But Out Of Sight
- Pull the unit out on its glide rails to access handy integrated storage trays.
- Where you can keep bags of coffee, bottles of flavored syrup, and other supplies at the ready.
- Minerals from water naturally build up on heating surfaces and reduce efficiency.
- The Wolf coffee system is engineered to monitor this and let you know when to descale the system.
- Result: Your drinks always come out at the temperature you expect